Tuesday, August 21

When I grow up...

Remember me mentioning my former pastor's wife? Yeah. She continues to be this amazing blessing. I'm so glad she's there for me. I can honestly say "I wanna be like Kim when I grow up." =) Don't tease. I'm serious. She's compassionate, strong, caring and firm. She has 4 amazing kids, two that they adopted. She doesn't stick to a Christian bubble but is actively involved in changing the world. She knows the Bible and has the wisdom to help you remember who God is and what he's like and what he says about you. She's not afraid to say no and even if she has to say no to one thing she'll help in another. There's a lot more to her than that, but here's a question for you:

Who do you want to be like when you grow up? And why?

1 comments:

jimkastkeat said...

wait, you mean I have to grow up?