Wednesday, September 12

sabbath. yay.

Alright.  I'm fairly excited about my upcoming trip to GR.  Why?  Well, I am taking 3 days off from all responsibility.  I won't be working at Old Navy, Espresso Bay, OR Jacob's Well.  I am sooo excited!   This will probably be my only days off in over a month, too ... so it will be especially awesome.  In fact, as it stands now, my last day off was August 31... and before that, my last day off was 2 weeks before... and before that, another 2 weeks.  So, in 2 months... 5 days off... you can now see one of the reasons I'm so excited.


I know I "should" rest more often, but I have an insatiable fear that if I don't work as hard as I possibly can when I can that I'm going to end up homeless.  eww.

BUT, this trip to GR should be guilt-free.  I cannot wait!

Asher

0 comments: