Monday, September 10

today

I'm a little stressed out.  I'm hoping it's because I'm so tired.  But I'm feeling inadequate... I AM inadequate in so many ways.  And this truth challenges beliefs I have about other areas of life, too.  The difficult thing is: I'm not sure what's "right," if there's even a "right," or what to do next. Sorry for the vagueness... 

  
Other than that, today was a great day.  Despite the fact that I only got about 4 hours of sleep,
3 I dragged myself out of bed (last minute) and went to church.  Afterwards I gave Elysia her birthday present and took her out to Olive Garden for the other part.  Then we went to Borders and had coffee.  I bought a new mug.  I got an unexpected deal, which really made me smile.   

Had a great night. I received an "award" (everyone received a reward of some kind) for being the sales associate most likely to close my lanyard in my cash register. The entire staff started laughing hysterically.  I turned so red I matched my Razr.  And for good reason.  Not a week goes by that I don't close my lanyard of walkie in my register and need to call for a manager to come up and release me from the cool grip of metal.  Mmmhmm.  What a way for my new general manager and HR rep to get to know me.  oi vej.    

It's about that time, folks.

Asher

1 comments:

Elysia LaPan said...

YAY!! That's exciting about your award :) You are awesome and I love you!