Sunday, October 28

A day of Rest!

Oh. My. Gosh.

A day off. It was AMAZING.

I SLEPT. Until 11!
I sat and "be"'d with me.

I went in town and grabbed a Teddy Bear Mocha from beaners. And drank it slowly. Very slowly. sip by sip.

Nistha called me and I went to grab us some chinese and we had lunch together at his place.
We chatted. He fell asleep.
I read a thing on theology and the emergent village by Tony Jones while listening to a sermon by Rob Bell.
He awoke and we went and rented Stranger Than Fiction.
(I first saw it in GR with Megan) We laughed our way through the movie.

It was such a great day. Then we parted ways and I went to the Well.
Then I came home, picked up the kitchen and my room and now Im waiting for my laundry to get done.

Oh, it was such a good day. You know what I'm dreaming of? I think in the Spring I'm going to take a whole week off from all commitments and go somewhere. It'll be amazing. Since Lindsey's headed out to CA for... good... maybe I'll go that way! Then I could give Talbot a good look-over, too. I'm going to plan on it. A week off sounds sooooo amazing! A day here and there is awesome... but an entire week? Man, I can't wait!

0 comments: