so you all basically know that I work, I moved, and I adore my baby (he is, after all, 9 years younger) brother.
But other than that, here's the good, bad, ugly, beautiful and indifferent:
I moved six days ago. the next morning my roommate left for CA at 6am, They won't be back until tomorrow-ish. And, we probably won't see each other until the end of October because they work the third shift at the hospital and I generally work 11am-midnight; completely opposite schedules.
umm... I ended up working 14 hours straight at Espresso Bay this past Saturday. eeks. Seriously. And I was essentially busy NONSTOP. so now it is my belief that I have a stress fracture in my left foot because pressure on my left foot hurts the bones. too bad my nurse of a roommate is on the otherside of the country, cest le vei. yes, I am aware I butchered that.
In other news, I, in some unknown way, fell down the stairs outside the Well last night. And I landed on this big wooden landscapy thing. On my hipbone. I sent someone to get Aza because he knows exactly how to respond. And he did just as I thought he would.
Monday i was offered a full-time position at Espresso Bay. That means I'll be cutting back my hours at ON to as few as I can while still remaining an employee. oddly enough, I have mixed emotions. Because of how things went down last winter I am intensely fearful that if I don't work as much as I can as hard as I can I'm going to end up homeless and hungry. I understand, at least partially, that this is irrational, at best. Wednesday (the 17th) is my first day off in 2.5 weeks. I'm excited!
"That's not authentic... and I am."
-Asher
First blog post
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment