I'm steering away from me regular borders! gasp! I need free wifi, though, so I can catch up on a few things.
One of the baristas here was staring at me when I walked in... and continues to stare at me as I sit here.
Maybe it's not so much about the limp, ay? I feel very beautiful and strong today!
I'm watching two business people out of the corner of my eye. One is helping the other practice the presentation skills. When they first started, the experienced one was checking Facebook! Seriously!
I started Christmas shopping a week ago. I've got my sister's all figured out. And my best friend (up here), too. I have some ideas for a couple others, and am completely in the dark as to what to do for my mom. Eh. :-)
I'm trying to talk myself out of getting another "Teddy Bear Mocha." You.. don't... NEED it...
(at least that's what I'm trying to convince myself!)
I guess I should get back to what I'm here to do.
Have a good day!
Asher
First blog post
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment