[11pm: I did okay today. Death really tears me up but keeping busy helps. One of my coworkers got me to laugh for a solid 5 minutes. Not bad. But here, alone, reading news articles and thinking... I simply feel sick to my stomach. :-( ]
- I am sad. A great woman died over the weekend after struggling with cancer. I am angry that amazing people suffer so greatly. I am relieved because she isn't suffering anymore. She died Saturday. I found out 12am Tuesday.
- My bank sent me a secure credit card with a ridiculously high limit for "overdraft protection." I cut up the card yesterday.
- A young woman showed up at my work late last night needing to talk. It was the most random experience I've had in a looooong time.
- I'm getting really stressed out about finding a place to live. I just can't afford life!

1 comments:
I love love love your page! I feel bad, I really should have called you when I found out about Sharon, They announced it in church on Sunday.. and I honestly couldn't remember if she was the person you had talked to me about... anyway, I am working on my christmas program stuff, and am just taking a break, I would call but I know I would completely lose my focus and I have to have a bunch of stuff done by tomorrow. I am so glad you had a good time in GR!! I was praying you would. I wish I could have done something to make your actual birthday better :( Do you work all day tomorrow? I have to go to TC in the morning and work with a girl on some stuff and then do a bunch of shopping (this weekend we are going out of town to a wedding and the next we are going out of town to my nephews b-day party) ahh!! Let me know where you're working and if we can't hang out for a bit then i'll definately stop in and see you. Can you tell I am distracting myself? lol. I could write you a book :) I love you and will talk to you soon!!
Elysia
Post a Comment