Saturday, October 13

posting

I've decided to keep my computer downstairs... away from my bedroom.  So far it's led to increased productivity...


Well, guys.  As of Sunday I will have worked 60 hours this week, plus 1.5 volunteering.  And I moved this week.  It's been an incredibly hectic 7 days, let me tell you.  I'm looking forward to this next week.  I'll only be working 44 hours.  And I, by luck of the draw, have Wednesday off from BOTH jobs!  YAY!  

Monday's Aza's 26th.  I'm excited to celebrate him.  Tuesday I'm hanging out with Eric.  And Friday me and the ON ladies are going out to lunch at BD's Mongolian BBQ.  MMmmm.

My boss at Espresso Bay needs to not schedule me closing alone on the weekends. There was and hour and a half where it was constant customers and orders.  Whew!  4 days and I get a day of rest.  My first in 2.5 weeks.  I am very excited about it, you have no idea!  

Sleep sounds soooo good. =-)

0 comments: