Well, I managed to live in one location for an entire year! Almost to the day! And now that I reached that rather rare milestone in my life, it's come to an end.
Afterwards we went on a drive looking for movies and ice cream. We ended up playing "STOP!" (you drive around until someone says "stop" and then you go into whatever store you're near) Admittedly, it was a short go of the game, but it was fun, nonetheless. We came back here to the condo, ate pasta, cherry wine, and ice cream and played Euchre. My roommate left for California at 6am today, so I have the condo to myself for a few days. Yesterday (us both being home and awake at the same time) will be an extreme rarity.
I like it here, though. They're incredibly laid-back. And clean. I'm keeping my eyes open for something else, though. So don't forget to let me know if you spot anything. And don't forget about the futon, too. I slept better last night than I have in a long time. YAY!
I need to go get ready for another fabulous shift at Espresso Bay.

1 comments:
hmm.... don't get your hopes up, but I think my brother is either going to get rid of his futon or he already did....I can't remember, but I will call him and ask. The only bad thing is that he lives in Grand Blanc and I don't know how it would be able to get here...hmmm.....
Post a Comment