While the past couple days have been trying, I need to point out (if only for my sake) the good things that have kept me smiling.
+DeAndra and Aza came to cheer me on Monday when I was upset and really stressed out
+Aza helped me through a very stressful hyperventilating thing on Tuesday night after I lost my job at ON and messed up royally at EB (and thought I was going to get fired... I didn't... and they were really relaxed about it. Weird.).
+Last night (Wed) DeAndra and I went over to Aza & Casey's and played Wii. It was so much fum, I laughed so hard. And even though I encountered a sick-spell (whatever I have comes and goes) while I was there, it was great! We also watched Hackers.
+Had dinner with Nistha & Ryan tonight at NorthPeake brewery. Mmm... and yay for leftovers! And afterwards Nistha & I talked for 2 hours! Holy Cow! That's a long convo. But it was good!
That's it for now. I need sleep and my leftovers need refrigeration.
Peace
Asher
First blog post
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment