Friday, November 23

My Inner Child is Hiding

Or so I said at the dinner table, last night. Stacey was threatening me with Tae Kwon Do. I responded with, something along the lines of, "I'm terrified. My inner child is hiding!" After I said it even I was confused. Everyone laughed. I'm just not sure where I come up with this stuff.

Thanksgiving was awesome. I'm glad I got to spend it with Heather and her family. Sometimes when I visit Heather and I don't get time alone together because I fit in with the whole family. This time we made it a point to spend at least a little time together. It was amazing.

And, as always, I'm having a difficult time adjusting to being back in TC. It really is hard coming back, let me tell you. I really hope a return to GR is in my near future!

:-p

0 comments: