Saturday, November 17

Whiney? Yeah, sorry about that...

My last post was a bit on the annoyed side. My apologies.

Things in life are pretty good. Now that I no longer work for Old Navy I have every Sunday off. No more of this 3-4 weeks without a day off business. And it's awesome to be able to have the option to go to church every week. =)

Clayton and I are no more. It's okay, really. If you want to know the story, contact me directly.

Starting next week I'll be working at both Espresso Bay locations. The other owner dude (aka Todd) has been around our store quite a bit, fixing things, (and making messes!) so we were talking. It'll be good, I think. Between the two I'll be working 40-50 hrs/week, minimum. And while I know that sounds like a lot, when it's all you do, it's not so bad. Not to mention that it's a far cry better than my situation last winter where I was making $300/month and choosing between food and fuel for my car...!

Stiiiillll looking for a place to crash, December-May, with the option of longer, so please keep your ears and eyes tuned for me.

I kinda have to be up in.... 6hrs, so I should go. Take care guys!

Asher

1 comments:

Clayton Smith said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.