Thursday, January 3

Onions: layer by layer

Unfortunately, the above isn't some creative, semi-creative, or even overly cheesy title to a life lesson. I'm actually talking about onions.

See, I'm attempting, valiantly, if I might say so, to make white chicken chili. After asking 28-million people for their favorite recipe and getting nada feedback, I basically determined what are the common ingredients in several different recipes found online and modified according to my creative whims... or my mal-aligned darings.

And I was totally cutting an onion (which, by the way, I don't know a real way to do) and it burned! 0h, my eyes!

I also cooked and "shredded" close to four pounds of chicken breast... YUMMY!

And messy.

It's also my first attempt with my new crockpot!

Anyway, I am cooking lunch for the JW Staff members tomorrow. Hopefully my feeble attempts will prove successful!

AA

1 comments:

KB said...

ooooooh!!! Rockin! me likey!!!