Monday, January 14

two-dae


just a good song with awesome acoustic mellow-ness!

;
my favorite vid done with lindsey. I was the "production manager" and also took a pretty sweet fall because Chuck scared himself. I was sore! For a good cause though! I also helped produce another video called "good idea, bad idea." Standard idea, with an EBC twist. you can check out her work on youtube under "ireplay"

Today was a pretty schweeet day. Nothing too special except that I fell at work, exploding a gallon of milk all over myself... it was fun! And one of my regulars has asked me to help him edit some lectures he's given into articles for publication. Probably not paid, but definitely worth the experience and networking. My entire life has become about networking.

I'm pretty stoked about Wednesday! I'll be hanging with Linds during the day (we'll probably film something; she's helping me put together an interactive resume. It'll be awesome.

And then in the evening I'll be chillin' with some schweeet teens at youth group! I am soooo pumped. I haven't looked forward to a Wednesday in the longest time!

Prayer request of the day: Money & Job.

Praise of the day: my bathroom doesn't smell like cat poo! PRAISE GOD!

AA

0 comments: