I am sitting here listening to a series of teachings my pastor has asked me to make print curriculum for and it makes me so happy. It makes me happy not only to be able to use my creative nature, but because I get to experience my pastor in his element; it brings me great joy when I see and experience someone in tune with how they were created. I love seeing kids with play-doh, I love hearing Don talk about a healthy image of God and his games. I love seeing Lindsey create and explore and Aza discuss and Casey paint and my sister write and listening to Nistha talk about numbers and my brother about football and Casey about her newly wed life, when Ashley sings or Jordan reads his poems or I fumble through my own sermons.
Because there's just something about someone in tune with who they are, using the gifts that bring them joy, that is just soooo right. There's a flicker of joy that, even if it goes untold, the soul gives voice to with glisten of the eye that is unmistakable.
:-)
First blog post
10 years ago

1 comments:
love ya, sista.
Post a Comment