My mac is trashed. Fell off a counter and died. My insurance on it doesn't cover accidental damage, so I am out of a computer. Currently using my grandma's, but just for a moment.
Also, through a random succession of blessings, I am going to Chicago with the youth group kids from my church, tomorrow (Friday) at 7am. I have been working to plan this trip for about a month and was bummed that I couldn't afford to go. And at the very last moment (about 4:30) this afternoon, everything fell into place. Trip paid for, work covered, food money raised!!! So if you think about it, pray for our students, leaders, and drivers. It's going to be a shhaaaweeeeeeeeet weekend!
:-)
First blog post
10 years ago

2 comments:
i hope you had an amazing trip!! i want to hear all about it when you get back!! =)
I was just gonna say the same thing!! How was the trip?? Love you! :)
Post a Comment