Thanks to those of you who prayed for me the other day. My back is doing much better!
I need some creative brains. If you are willing to help me dream and tweak some marketing for my work, I'd love for you to email me. It won't be any more time intensive than just "off the top of your head" thoughts when you glance at something. Of course, if you're willing to give it more thought with me, I won't refuse...
I'm also in the middle of creating an extensive database of product cost for my boss. And cost comparison. And creating fax-in order forms for schools and businesses to use...
Annnd creating employee how-tos and guidelines that are ergonomic and eye-catching...
I don't go looking for this type of responsibility... it just happens...
Did I mention that I actually have an OFFICE day planned for next week? An office day...
:-)
First blog post
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment