Here are a few things I'm learning:
- Corn/corn byproduct, is in almost everything
- I don't like the taste of fenugreek seed tea...
- high fructose corn syrup metabolizes as fat. Gross.
- I'm not really a fan of ecchenasia tea, either.
- I am glad I don't eat pork/anything from a pig.
- free range doesn't necessarily mean free.
- In my opinion, ecchenasia smells like Yerba Mate, which smells like a barnyard.
- There are plenty other grains besides wheat and white flour that can be used in cooking/baking

2 comments:
Have you read Animal, Vegetable, Miracle?
I read the first quarter, but it sounds like you might fall in love with it. And want to be Barbara Kingsilver.
I haven't. Greg's recommended it, as well. Micah recommended Omnivores' Dilemma. I've just been researching different things as they comes up. I'm currently reading The Shack, as well as Faith & Doubt by Ortberg. So we'll see. I don't want to launch myself into too many books at once. Another book I'm considering is Blue Parakeet. Have you heard of it?
Post a Comment