Tuesday, December 9

Health + The Fam

K... quick family rundown...

I am the oldest of four by about 7.5 years.

Asher = 25
Tyler = 18
Kaelyn =17
Damon = 16

K... Called my little sis to check on her and she was crying, driving herself (about 40 min) to the ER... long story short: her white blood cell count is really high. They thought it might be her apendix. Nope; CAT scan clean... she's home resting. Poor girl. They're not sure what's wrong. She's had a rough senior year with injuries and illnesses.

Also discovered that Tyler has been in and out of the hospital again with intestinal issues. They're also unsure of what's wrong with him.

Mom is cancer free for another year. Happy days!

And the only thing plaguing Daeboy is "wantitis"

Oh, man, Thayer Bears! Get better soon!

Also, I confirmed the dates: I'll be in the TC area from the evening of the 23rd-some time on the 27th.

0 comments: