You know what sounds good?
A soy mint-mocha
Pizza with whole-wheat crust, pesto, artichoke hearts, pine nuts, mozzarella cheese
and peppermint stick ice cream.
I know, it's a weird combo.
But it's truly what I'm craving.
First blog post
10 years ago

5 comments:
Pesto. . . gotta love it.
Connor
Too much mint for me. But I just might throw in a frozen pizza tonight (oh, the unhealthy things I eat when my wife is out of the country).
you know, I agree that it's a lot of mint... but I can't help that they all sound good. And, for the record, I had none of the above. Instead I had white chicken chili that I made a bazillion ounces of a while back and froze. I'm still holding out on that mint-mocha and pizza, though! Maybe that could be the celebratory feast for when I get a job (let's hope it's soon!)
and as for the frozen pizza... what kind??
mmm...pizza... :)
thanks :) don't know if i'll be home tonight, though...i really want to be, but i'll be calling about my car in the next couple of hours. thank goodness i have interview-appropriate clothes for tomorrow morning...oh, did i tell you? :) heck with it - i'll call you in a bit...
Post a Comment