Wednesday, February 25

Nanny Asher?

So...

I got up before the sun this morning, compelled by something greater than my desire for sleep, to go to the Ash Wednesday-insanely-early service @ Mars.

Definitely worth peeling myself from the warmth of cozy covers...

I had a few minutes to kill before coming here to watch Little Miss Smiles (who has definitely figured out that if she hits the things that hang down from her gym, they'll blink colors and make fun sounds! She's even starting to grab them!) so I went to starbucks, got some tea and wrote. While I was ordering the barista asked me where I was off to. I explained that I nanny and she asked how much I charge. Long story short, I gave her my info. Pretty much really random and exciting. I could possibly start watching 2 more youngins soon; a 20 month old and a 7-year old. We'll see!

When I got her today LMS was still asleep in her crib and when she woke I went to get her. She was all smiles when she saw me and has been ever since. Pretty much the cutest wee one, ever.

She is definitely enthralled with the cause and effect of hitting the gym-danglies and the resulting lights and noises. Hilarious!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heart reading your stories about Rilynn. And I can't believe I'm up this early. Seriously.