Sunday, April 12

Goldenless Goose Egg

Soooo... I was getting ready to climb into bed when I tripped over something, lost my sense of orientation, and slammed my forehead right into my dresser. I have a goose egg just off center ON MY FOREHEAD that is the size of a large golfball. And I feel nauseous. To make it better, when I hit my head I saw a bright flash of white light. webMD refuses to tell me what that means, but my head and jaw are pounding (as is my goose egg... unfortunately it's not a golden goose egg; apparently wonka's feeling greedy this easter...) so I'm pretty sure it's a concusion.

I'm kinda stuck. What to do. It's likely I have a concusion, albeit minor, and it's 11pm. I'm home alone and lack insurance. If I were to call someone I'd feel pretty silly, not to mention the fact that I'm broke and unemployed. It's late and it's probably not that serious; I'm just gonna go to bed.

Some easter present...

A goldenless goose egg... :-P

thanks for reading this late-night thought process.
I really am a verbal processor... I'm just a verbal processor that is afaid to verbally process...

goooo figure...

0 comments: