Wednesday, September 27

oooo, the good stuff!

In the midst of my deep reflective state last night, I failed to tell you all the good news...

I GOT A JOB!!!

Yep yep. Yesterday was my interview at Old Navy. It was definitely the best interview I've ever had. The people are amazing and laid back. I think we laughed more than we talked, even.

When it was over they told me they'd be in touch with me Wednesday evening with their decision. And then they called me about an hour later when I was at Elysia's, waiting for her to get ready so that we could go out and celebrate my birthday... and they said that they've made the decision sooner because they really would like me to work with them. I am so pumped, folks!!!

The only downside is they can't give me full time, so I'll need to get another job on top of that. but that's okay with me... so long as I find one...

Guys & Gals, this is GREAT news. And I've had lots of friends work there, so I know what I'm getting into.

And last night Aza, Elysia, & I went out to La Senorita for dinner and a drink. Mai Tai's are good :) It was a good time. Elysia had them sing to me... it was really embarrassing. Then we went to borders for some coffee... yay for good friends that love me, no matter what my parents are like.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

*inhales*

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

I'm so proud of you!!!

I've also had some hopeful-type things happen today, so call me soon or I will call you soon! Ta ta!!! :-)