[-] too little sleep
[+] seeing the bay & the leaves... so beautiful
[-] driving all the way out to SB just to have a friend disrespect me and then not apologize
[-] I was hurt, so I got angry and left
[-] this person probably won't ever apologize, they'll say I shouldn't react in such a way.
[+] I'm almost okay with that. I know They were wrong for treating me like that & I dont have to stand for it.
[+] people at work are nice. I like them.
[+] I have a rhythm. woot woot.
[?] my name was randomly found on the chalkboard at work... weird...
[-] 80 million people came in right three minutes to nine... boo... and they were rather rude and mean...
[+] I was told that my cash drawers are always "right on" yay for accuracy.
[+] came home and cleaned like a mad woman, lol. woot woot for productivity.
[-] I am exhausted
Totals
[-] 6
[+] 6
[?] 1
Hmm... a draw? Well, we'll say today was a overall good day, since I learned and was able to serve God and experience His love.
-Asher
First blog post
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment