Okay, so... I had a better title than this... and Im only posting now so that I remember to post later... today was such a good day, though...
1) it was Aza's B-day... Happy 25th, bro. I love ya.
2) I was busy all day. church, work, then an hour of quiet time at the church, church, and then to the well to see Aza... in fact... yeah... I like being busy.
3) I got the chance to make amends with my TC adoptive mom (I pretty much have a set of family for each city I've lived in, including Manchester, lol)... yay for talking openly.
4)Tomorrow (today) shall be amazing, also... and long. Brad, Aza, Matt & I are getting together at Aza's for breakfast... then I'm working from 1-10... the one downer to my job is closing. hopefully it wont be so bad tomorrow.
5)I have Tuesday off. It'll be my first day in 8 days I'll have a day off
6) I picked up an extra shift for next week, meaning I'll be working 34 hours next week.
7) My friends give me permission to be me... more specifically, Aza & Casey... even if it's not what I wish I was....
Tomorrow (later today...) I'll have more of a reflective/entertaining version up for ya
-Asher
First blog post
10 years ago

2 comments:
That's right, girl!! You even have family members(in Christ)in places that you have not even been yet, uh huh!
Make sure you call the Dopsons in Merrimack, NH...everyone misses you there! We ate Sunday dinner with them, and we talked about one red headed girl from "Cherry" town who passed through NH! We love you!
I have been counting my food...but not rice though.
mmmm hmmm... you've been counting your rice... I know it. Keep denying it, but I know it's true.... I'm not sure what I did with their number, so I'll get it from Curtis, I talk with him often enough...
Love ya & miss ya... life isn't the same without ya... ;)
Post a Comment