It is so freaking cold right now! And, although I don't mind being poor, it does mean the heat has to stay uber low. (60-65) At night I wear thick pj pants, a shirt, a fleece jacket, and crawl underneath three blankets and bury my nose. I don't like it when my nose is cold.
I'm not looking forward to peering out my window to see what snow there is. In fact, I am avoiding it, lol.
I need to call around and see if someone would be willing to plow for me. I'm certainly not going to be able to shovel my driveway... though I am considering it and wouldn't really mind if my back wasn't so messed up.
Elysia and I went out last night, it was good times. In fact, we're going to schedule a night each week to go out, since we both get so busy. We each had ONE drink. Just one. It was really good to just enjoy a drink with a friend, I tell ya. Well, usually I can have two and still be in the sleepy phase. This one was so strong that after one I was... buzzed. I was completely intact... I was just really really HYPER. (I eventually had the waitress bring some more of the juices to weaken it some...) I'm not sure what was so funny, but she was laughing really hard at me.
good times, good times.
-Asher
First blog post
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment