Thursday, November 2

Curses! -edit-

1. I'm sick STILL. I thought I had it whipped... but ooohhhh noooo.... I awoke to flaming swords artistically carving their dreams into the lining of my esophagus. booo...

2. It's SNOWING. Cursed snow. Snow is a direct result of the Fall, I swear.

3. Bah! My best friend's sister is due to have her third baby at any moment. He just doesn't want to come. It's annoying. For me because I'm anxious to be an auntie vicariously through my best friend (no joke, folks, I have every intention of spoiling this baby like any proud auntie would). For my best friend for the same reasons and because she has to watch her sister suffer... and for her sister (and her husband) for reasons I feel are more than obvious. Come on Samuel, come see us! We all want to see you! Stubborn Samuel! bah. I bet he's really cute, though!

4. I need to leave for work in 15, I suppose I should get ready...

5. sent home from work because the room started spinning, I felt nauseous and couldn't stand on my own. Apparently I have a migraine. Wonderful!


peace

-Asher
PS- I'm not really bitter at all. Seriously. The only thing that has me truly bummed is the migraine. *wink*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone wokr up on the wrong side of the bed... ;)