Monday, November 13

Heart-Strings

Tonight. Such a sad night.

I just found out that one of my friends may be struggling with having sex, and from the sounds of it, it's happened several times.

My heart instantly broke for this person.

It was neither the time nor place to continue the conversation, but I can't imagine the inner struggle, the turmoil, the pain they are enduring. The hopelessness, the feeling of failure. How alone they must feel. And the pressure and lies that they had to experience leading up to this... that, too, breaks my heart...

and I am saddened for the others involved, also.

I... don't know what to do, other than to plead with our loving father to free their spirit and restore their pain-filled heart.

dear God, please wrap them in YOUR loving arms tonight.

-Asher

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really have insight into what they must be feeling. I will pray for them as well.

Anonymous said...

I'll keep your friend in prayer....tis not an easy thing to struggle with...