this is absolutely one of my favorite worship songs. definitely not a surprise for any of my friends, either. Last month when we had worship night, I was holding a crying friend out in the hall & they skipped over the song until I returned... =) God is so amazingly large & gracious! I am humbled by His tender care and attention to my life and every aspect of who I am!
another thing: i am absolutely awe-struck by the stars & sky. It's the first thing I notice and stare at when I walk out doors, no matter what time or where it is! i can lay out under the starry night sky for HOURS at a time (if it's not too cold) and just think, pray, etc... usually outloud, sometimes silently... another reason why this is probably my favorite of Tomlin's songs!
everytime i hear this song it's as if i can dance; my soul within me just leaps and my twisted legs regain strength, if only for a moment in my imagination.
First blog post
10 years ago

1 comments:
'tis a good song sis. hope you're well, God bless! :)
Post a Comment