(3 January 2007)
Comfortable Uncertainty, few things are stranger. To be neither good nor bad, hopeful nor devoid of hope- such a state so closely resembles apathy. I contend, however, that it is not apathy that has struck me but rather a sense of "whatever will be, will be." It's as if, in the middle of a dark & hazey night, I've found a treasure so esteemed that to touch it would defile its pure and beautiful presence. And it's strange, I confess, because rather than fight to discover what lies within the mysterious package, I instead circle it, slowly, cautiously considering the wonder within my heart. After a while I sit, cross-legged, in a close distance, not in an attempt to discover or reveal, but to contemplate. For if one day the thing you so tirelessly pursued turns out to be fraudulent, what then would you pursue? Mysteries deserve such an honor shown by a lack of explanation.
First blog post
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment