I was tagged by Rachel Deater! Without further ado, 5 random/curious things about yours truly...
1) When I was 16 I was running an online ministry and publishing a newsletter that had subscribers all over the globe. Seriously. I even digitized it, at one point. I did all of this in secret from my parents. I'm such a rebel. lol. I think college killed my child-like faith; I wouldn't dream of being as daring to think I could run a ministry at 16 now. We closed our doors when I was just shy of my 18th and merged with my boyfriend's (at that time) ministry. It was just easier that way. I was (am!!) such a dork.
2) I, unlike the majority of my female comrades, do not have a dream wedding thought out. I use to think this meant I was "stable," ahem, but now I see it to be a way I've guarded my heart from what I may see as "the ultimate rejection." I have a few small ideas, now. But generally I think it depends on the man, too!!
3) I am wired weird. I realize that not all of this wiring was "meant to be," but I am, without a doubt, an odd-ball. I am an extroverted-introvert... or a introverted-extrovert. I literally cannot figure out what camp I belong to. Same with the love languages, and personality (although I am very ashamed to confess that I am, in fact, a "D" ... =-( )... the only thing I can say for sure is that I am an expessive expander, which makes me an amazing story-teller.
4) I hate almost every public teaching I've done. And yet, the majority of the mentors I've had over the years continue to cite my speaking & teaching abilities as one of my strongest gifts.
5) I give way above what I should. I have very little emotional attachment to anything aside from my writings, books, and photographs. But other than that, you want it? Chances are, I'll give it to ya.
I tag.... Kristin ;)
First blog post
10 years ago

2 comments:
Come visit my blogspot! I've responded, just for you!
Uh-huh, you are weird alright! I still love you though!!!
Your hair is growing long, girl! You are looking cute...and yes you should think more about the future wedding plan...you'll never know!
Post a Comment