Wednesday, March 14

Justus...

(proof of his superior cute-ness)


Okay, see why? He has a banana-face in this pic. All I could get him to eat today was bananas (he loves bananas...) and cheese and a few animal crackers. Look at those eyes! Sooo adorable!

Auntie-Ashley stopped by between classes... but he can't say auntie-ashley.. so it's "dee-dee." He hasn't figured out what to call me yet.

Cuddled up watching Tarzan 2. This might be my favorite pic.
That and the first one.


I was trying to get him ready to go outside and was shutting all the lights off in the house. (he loves turning on light switches) After I was done I found him using the "brew-brew" to clean my laundry room. Yes, I need to do laundry.
____________

We went to the store today to get some bananas and apple juice and while in the store he was fascinated by EVERYTHING. It was so much fun to witness his wonder. Everyone was telling my how adorable he is. And then we got to the check out lane and he saw more "can-can" (candy). He did the typical 2-year old thing, laid down in the aisle when I told him "no." (we had already gotten some m&ms for him to keep at my house). It was a silent protest, hehe. I had to pick him up, explain that he needed to stay on his feet when in the store. He snapped out of whatever it was that had him grumpy, smiled, said, "okay" and we were on our way.

Later we went outside and rolled around the yard together. Fun times, fun times had by all.

Kevin, I'm sorry, but um... I still contend that Justus is the cutest boy ever.

0 comments: