Okay, the cashiers of ONO 2891 certainly earned our keep today... sheesh...
Aside from being insanely busy, I got a phone call from a customer... It went something like... this:
"Good Afternoon! Thank you for calling Traverse City's Old Navy Outlet! This is Asher, how may I help you?"
(yes, I cheerfully spit this out each time I answer the phone... the whole thing)
"What did you say your name was? Asher?"
"Yes sir. May I ask who's calling?" (as I'm ringing a customer up, in real person, mind you)
"This is Jason, and I was just in a few minutes ago."
"Okay?"
"Well, see, I thought you were pretty cute when I was in there and I was wondering if I could ask you out on a date?"
"Jason, actually, right now's not a good time for that kind of conversation, as I am at work and serving other customers, could..."
*click*
me= really confused.
Furthermore, the only other two guys I've dated have been Jasons.
What's with that?
First blog post
10 years ago

1 comments:
daaang! That WAS a weird scenario. I also got hit on by a guy, very randomly, when I was at Staples picking up a couple of things. Found out he doesn't love Jesus. He wants me to call him, but I ain't gunna, haha.
btw - how are you feeling??? oh my WORD, I hope you're okay!! I'm praying...love ya.
Post a Comment