First off, Kristin wrote her very first character sketch, today. She umm, didn't really know what she was doing, but the results were hilarious and true. Check it out.
Second, I've been tagged by Kevin. So, um... without further ado, 5 reasons I Digg the Jesus Christ Man.
1) He walked on water. No joke. I love this about Him. When I was in High School I use to sit out down by the lake behind our house and think about what Peter must have felt beneath his feet, and how cool it would be to walk on water next to Jesus.
2) He lived with purpose. I know, He's God, so God on Earth probably had purpose, logically speaking. But this wasn't normal purpose. He personified a love for life and yet, a desire for the better things. What's more, He called His followers to that same purpose and same desire.
3) He hung out with all sorts of people. And the only people He seemed to have an issue with were the self-righteous knuckleheads that disrespected the heart and nature of God,
4) He knew how to relax and have a good time. Weddings, meals, days of rest. And how to cry.
5) And He liked kids. That's important.
I tag.....
Kristin Brownsword
Rachel Deater
Ben Kraker
And those are the only people I think would actually do this.... so, ya know.
Peace.
First blog post
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment