___
We went down to the festival today to get some good ole' fashioned carnival food. And like the absent minded Asher I tend to be, I forgot my camera @ the Well. So np super-sweet images of the rides and the carnies... maybe tomorrow...
But, my seriously talented friend, Lindsey, got creative and was using M&Ms and espresso grinds as the coloring agents for her "watercolor" artwork she was working on at the Well. I snapped several shots. Here are a sample.
(a word about the lighting in Jacob's Well: the walls are an amazing burnt orange/red color and the lighting relatively dim for the setting of the environment. Using my little point n shoot digital with the flash on totally leaves the people looking washed out and glossy... so I'm learning how to use the lack of light to my advantage. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks!)
___
First blog post
10 years ago

1 comments:
excellent pictures, Asher! what an excellent depiction of the ambiance of the well.
Post a Comment