Saturday, July 14

some people's children...

Remember all that earlier talk about how much I love children. Well, I actually found one I wanted to chuck out our front windows today. Instead I went and hid in the fitting rooms for 5 minutes. And breathed. His mom may not know it, but she should be very thankful that I excused myself from her son's presence for those five minutes. Her son was so unbelievably RUDE.

I have one other annoyance. This one from last night after interacting with some charasmatics at the well. I was so ready to yell at them. I controlled myself, don't worry. I'll write on that incident AFTER I've had a bit more time to breathe and process so I don't condemn others. condemnation kinda goes against the whole "do justly, love mercy, walk humbly" life-philosophy that I currently have. ha.)

On the upside of things, I treated myself to a Rockstar Energy Drink with the money I earned for signing people up for credit cards. And I found gas for the meager price of $3.33/gallon. And I'm going to watch the end-of-festival fireworks with some sweet people. (AKA Lindsey & Jess Sims)

peace out brussel sprout.

0 comments: