-An update for the pesky ones in my life- *wink*
The Neck Injury
For the most part my neck is healed. I still experience some discomfort in sleeping and pain when I get up in the AM but it's slight, comparitively speaking. While I have about 90% of my range of motion back, my muscles are still very tight and inflammed. I'm told that if I ice my neck, like I'm suppose to, the inflamation will subside. The only problem: I always forget. I need reminders. And who wants the burden of reminding me to ice my neck? No one that I'm aware of!
Jacob's Well
I love working at the Well. Seriously. And even though my partner quit last week, mid shift and left without telling me, I have new partners that are fantastic. I love serving people and listening to their stories and learning about the newbies and setting the mood and experimenting with creativity and learning to lead and serve at the same time as part of a team. God is continuously showing me how loved I am and how to improve upon my skills. I love it and now that I have a good working team, I look forward to it.
Traveler's Itch
If you know me at all you know I have an intense desire to travel the globe. All ends of it. I'm fairly curious and want to learn all that I can about the people that make up the world outside the USA. I think that kind of understanding of the global race, if I may, is essential if I am truly here to love and make a difference in the world around me. This itch has been getting increasingly strong, so I'm on the prowel to mooch my way to different countries and even states. So, if you have a random ticket to Turkey or Oregon laying around, let me know. I'd love to um... take it off your hands. ;-)
The Job Thing
Stiiiiilll waiting...
Sadie the Saturn
Sadie, my light-weight, plastic, wanna-be car, is sick and need of some mending. The repairs wouldn't be so bad if someone had followed through on their word. But since they didn't... buh bye emergency fund. Gosh this money thing is annoying.
Mentors?
I'm on the prowel for an older-adult female mentor. If you're willing and you're an older adult female, get ahold of me. But only if you're serious. I need some solid adult females in my life that aren't going to fade away after a couple weeks or months.
Certain Amount of Certainty
-God exists
-He created ALL in an outpouring of His nature (creative, caretaking, loving)
-I was created in His image; a loved one.
-my life has significance; I was created for good and to do good
(short list, ay?)
Writing
I've been writing in my journal every day. I only have one sheet of paper left. It's a good problem to have.
-Asher
First blog post
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment