Friday, August 31

Just a bit on the life of Asher

I have today off!!  Well, I wasn't suppose to, but on Wednesday Old Navy decided to scratch my Friday shift.  So I have the day off!!  YAY. I hope I get to do something fun.  


Wednesday I played Wii for the first time.  It was pretty fun.  It was a risk to play, though.  I don't like to fail because (in this case) I am afraid of judgement from another.  It was fun, though.  It's probably good Aza pretty much forced me to play.  He and Parker were hilarious about it.  And incase you're wondering, I was really bad at it.  ;-)  Jim would be proud.

Aza's tactic for getting me to play wii was my now complete intro for my book.  He wouldn't read it unless I played.  So I played, he read.  It worked out.  =)

My intro is unlike any intro I've ever read.  I don't like normal intros.  I usually find them boring and largely uninspiring.  So I approached my intro from a completely different angle.  No word yet on whether that will get me published. =)

I've gotten offers on a few of the things I'm selling, so that's been cool.  =)

Well, that's really all I've got.  I hope you all have a greeeeaaat day.

Asher 

0 comments: