Monday, August 13

oh, a day!

Well, today I worked both jobs... and it was my first day @ Espresso Bay. So far, so good! I was definitely a little gun-shy at first, but got better after about 20 minutes. They said I was doing really well and that they meant it. =) I couldn't have been doing too bad, they asked me to stay longer. I was only able to stay about 15 minutes longer though and then I had to rush off to Old Navy where I had a great shift, also. I was a little worried this AM about how long my day was going to feel, but it was goodness! Much like my days in college, it felt good to be busy. My day began at 7:45am and ended around 5:45pm. Not bad. =)

Last night ended earlier than normal for me. Usually I'm up until at least 3am, but because of needing to be at EB @9am I made arrangments to be at home at Midnight. And then it ended even earlier, around 10:30pm, because of some some other stuff, so that was was nice. I came home, took some time to myself and slept.

0 comments: