Tuesday, September 25

Birthday-ness

In all honesty... this birthday really wasn't much different than most days.  Other than having 30 or so people wish me happy birthday on facebook, getting a free dessert from Borders, and my Dad leaving me a happy birthday message, the day was pretty standard... and slightly negative.  I went to the Dentist, worked, etc.  Not much of a Birthday, really.  I even got to cap it off with a messy, authentic, conflict resolution conversation that really didn't fold up nicely at the end as my friend would have hoped. 


But my one piece of positiveness from the day is this:  I received a RAISE today @ Espresso Bay.  My boss told me today, but it's effective as of yesterday.  =)  It's kind of cool.  I haven't even been with them two months and, with tips, I'm making far more than I make at Old Navy (where I've worked for a year).  The raise will really help!  I'm so thankful.

T-minus 3 days.

Asher

0 comments: