A lot has happened in the last few days! Most humorously would be a dream I had just yesterday.
Asleep on the floor, I dreamed that two men were after me most ardently. The ran after me and I took off, miraculously running just like everyone else would, and I flew up the stairs as though they didn't exist. It was sweet, I'm not gonna lie. Anyway, I get upstairs and make a dive for my dresser. Frantically, my hands grabbed for... my vitamin C. As quickly as I could manage I shoved as many tabs in my mouth as I could fit. My shakey, adrenaline filled hands sought to hid my bottle of vitamin C as they closed in behind me. I wrapped my body around the small bottle. Off they dragged me as I screamed, passionately and at the top of my lungs, "NOOOO! DON'T TAKE MY VITAMIN C!!!"
Yep. That's pretty much the weirdest moment of my week. Sheesh. What was I on?
I'm not sure, friends, I'm not sure...
Asher
First blog post
10 years ago

2 comments:
I turned a piece of paper into a Dr. Pepper once in dream.
'tis a good thing to be passionate about!
Post a Comment