I think everything in the state of Michigan is closed... including my church's youth group. I'm bummed. Oh well. I've been working on teaching myself some graphic design stuff. I'm working on something for my roomies... and I get so close I can see the finish... but I just can't figure out the last step.
I've also been researching super-cool bible resources, so if anyone has a recommendation or two, would you share it?
And I'm hyped-up on blueberry coffee. The best coffee EVER.
Next I'll be working on a project for my pastor.
So, it's basically a chill-in-pjs day. Pretty much amazing.
I've been working on a couple articles, as well. One on communication, relationships, and the internet, and one on trust. So stay tuned.
Stay warm & safe, folks. The police are asking people to stay off the roads. =)
Peace,
AA
First blog post
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment