I meant to not post that last post because my words werent forming anything coherent. But since it's been commented on, I won't delete it.
I survived. The kids did awesome. I am soooooo rusty. I need to work on staying on track when people interrupt me (I don't mind that much, I just lose my train of thought.) The good thing is that the kids were amazing. I could tell they were getting it and they were attentive and positive.
And they loved the games. Even the atomic marble one. It took them FoReVeR, but they persevered and got it. I am so proud of our students!!!
In conclusion: I need a shoulder to cry on. Not a bad cry, but a cry of release.
I don't want to say much more because the whole self-criticalness is kicking in, but the big thing is that I stared fear in the face and went for it. And for that grace and strength, I thank God.
First blog post
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment