Sunday, March 30

Momentum

Hi friends.

Just thought I'd let you all know that I'm gaining serious momentum in the realm of writing. I sit down, I think, it flows, I write. Pretty good system, if you ask me.

So, I'm focusing my energies on that (meaning less entries here, perhaps) and I am also looking for a couple (2) people that are creative and one that has a like-mind and one a bit varied from mine to look over and help me improve my paragraphs. I need you both to be gentle, but honest, and to remember that I am more about the spirit and message of a writing than I am about grammar and punctuation, so sometimes I break the rules intentionally. I need people who will be compassionate yet forward and who will seek to protect the essence of my work, just as I would.

I have no clue if any of this makes sense, but I am tired, so let's pretend it does.

Umm... so if you are willing, let me know.

0 comments: