Monday, July 14

Brilliance

Earlier tonight, while discussing the end times together...

Friend/Mentor: Who was Jesus speaking to?
Me: (drawing a blank, trying to save face) The people who were listening...?


I am a genius. Now if only I had thought of that answer while in college... no matter, I didn't take CF 1, 2 or Gospel Lit, so it wouldn't have really mattered

(right now all my fellow majors are jealous and wondering how I escaped CF 1 & 2... well, I did a lot of correspondance/IS through a super-cheap bible school. It was like $63 dollars/class and they transfered in 3 or 4 credits a piece. I also managed to evaded Theology 1 that way, as well. Mmmmhmmm. The downside? I did really well in all those classes and couldn't transfer in my GPA in order to raise it. LAAAAMEEEE... )

2 comments:

KB said...

what school was that??

Asher said...

Berean School of the Bible. It's an A/G correspondence school. I didn't learn much, lol. I just got it done to git-r-dun, ya know? And about 75% of the time I disagreed with the conclusions the author made and/or the way they used scripture to support points when a particular passage had nothing to do with the point they were seeking to defend.

BAH!

I don't recommend it for education's sake, but if you need a cheap way to jump through some requirements, it serves well as such a purpose. I, of course, don't feel I missed out on much since I have a natural affinity towards learning and have numerous friends that are the same way.