Hey, Friends!
It's been a while since I've written anything of substance. Here's why: I've been sick. I'm happy to report (really, really happy, in fact) that I'm feeling much better (I've been up since 9:30am and haven't had an overpowering urge to sleep all day. Woot! Go me.) and am returning my pen-to-paper this evening.
Other random life events include: someone using my credit card in Australia. Fabulous. So my account is frozen and the charges (which are in the triple digits) are in dispute with my bank.
Also (see below): the false appendicitis alarm at 130am from my little sister.
It's been a great, adventurous, week my friends.
There are several pieces of literature that I have in process.
The two I am most excited about are...
---The Adventures of Spork...
[the candid telling of the journeys of a spork that thinks he's batman,
his dueling sidekicks, and the evil expired gallon of milk, they war against]
---Fear and Hope (yet to be named)
[something a bit less... batman]
So, as I said before: wait with me.
Excited to be back in the zone,
Ashlove
First blog post
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment