Okay, soo... it snowed... a lot.
(roughly 12in from 9am-7pm... at one point I got 2in accumulated on my car in 35min)
It was okay, at first. We closed the mall early and I got to go home. On the way home I couldn't stop at a stop sign and hit a dump truck going about 2mph... killed my car, pissed the dump truck driver off, hit his tire, so he's fine...(he was screaming at me, which I don't handle well, so I hid in my car until a police officer came.) When I got home I found 2 feet of snow in my driveway, and my car got stuck, half in the driveway, half in the road. I tried to rock my car to get it unstuck, all the while listening to naggings from my neighbor across the road about how dumb it was to try to get in the drive and how she was smart enough to shovel first.
I'm not sure if she's noticed yet, but I can't shovel.. (it took every ounce of self-control I had to not tell my neighbor just how I felt about her comments... but I'm pretty sure if I had done that I wouldn't exactly enabled the love of God to shine through me...)
So I just went inside. I miraculously trudged through the snow w/o falling... seriously
I call Aza back because I'd called him right after the accident happened, as I always do... I bawled... felt bad for crying and hung up on him... lol... oh the joys of being a girl...
He calls back after about a half hour and brings over some guys who shoveled my drive and steps...
Then my girl Elysia came over with pizza & cinnastx and cheered me up with some good conversation and some company.
So, ya know... less than perfect, but at least I'm not alone in it...
Please pray for Sadie... she's a bit injured... *sigh* I dont have the money for this!
-Asher
First blog post
10 years ago

2 comments:
sounds like you had a rough day...i know the feeling. :)
sorry about your icky day...you're in my prayers girl :-)
Post a Comment