I... am so tired... (my day yesterday went from 9am-3:30am, and then I got up at 10am today)
I am also on the college leadership team, starting tomorrow.
The youth pastor at EBC & I sat down this morning for about an hour and talked about "where I am" in a number of different areas. I'm pretty excited... nervous... scared... about this opportunity. Definitely a "smaller" deal than other stuff I've done, but a good ease-in to ministry again.
Thank you for your continued prayers.
First blog post
10 years ago

2 comments:
Ashlove...I just stumbled upon your blog! What a crazy thing the internet. Sounds like you have had a ton of experiences since you left GR1st. I will give it to you straight like I always have...I am disappointed in reading that you left the A.O.G. but as long as you aren't blaming them for problems I will accept it. Now as far as you bumping around from church to church; you need to find one church and get connected with one pastor. It is not healthy to always move around and not be under one sheperd. I do believe we also talked about your goals in life before you left and you need to get on track with your goals! You know you are my favorite Ashlove but I can't let you slack. Get your butt in gear...NO EXCUSES!!! You know you are my girl...SHANNON
shannon!!! AHHHHH!!! I miss you! I am so glad to hear from you, bro! Thank you for the great exhortation that I've come to expect from you! Anything less and I'd be concerned!
Oh man, I've got so much to tell you! We should talk or email or something, sometime... SOON. I definitely don't have your number anymore and I wont be in the GR area again until March.
How is your wife and baby girl?
Reasons I left the AG... we'll save that for a "real" conversation... and no worries, I'm not church hopping; I've found one I intend to stay at for as long as I'm in this town... no promises, of course. But I am growing and being stretched and challenged, and I know you want that for me =)
I am so glad to hear from you... seriously. I've kinda given up on my dreams lately and it's a good reminder that I've got people who believe in me and my dreams...
I talked to Drew today. He was also pretty encouraging. Please write again soon...
love ya, shan-man =)
-ashlove
Post a Comment