Wednesday, January 10

PSA//emotional manipulation

boooooooo...

Drama, drama, drama. Seriously.

But before I divulge my latest annoyance (see the post title), I want you all to know how amazing God is.

Today I was blessed to talk to one of the youth pastors I served under today. It was amazing to catch up with him and see how God is growing and using him! And, he, of course, was entirely too encouraging.

Then there was college group... and wow... it's been a LONG time since I've been so winded and convicted by the simple word of God. You know, those moments when He pins you to the ground and won't let you up until you've soaked and pondered in the real truth.

And if that wasn't enough, Shan-man found my blog. Once I figured out it was him, I smiled, screamed, and was otherwise elated. Hi Shannon.

The title of this post...

[begin PSA] Emotional manipulation is not cool. Don't do it. Seriously. [end PSA]

-Asher

0 comments: