Friday, January 5

In 6 weeks...

Isn't she gorgeous?!


My best friend of all time, Elysia, is getting married in six weeks. I've not mentioned it prior to this because up until recently I've not known how I feel about the situation... the announcement that they were getting married not only came as a huge surprise for me, but also put strain on our relationship as I had just returned from New Hampshire and was seriously unable to process anything other than the suckyness of my situation at that point.

However, this decision of hers isn't about me, it's about her, and she knows that she knows she is suppose to marry Paul. And so she has my support. I love her and am excited about the new places marraige may take her and her husband-to-be.

I found my size for my dress yesterday as a bridesmaid. It's a nice dress. I'm not a dress-type girl, but I am excited to be able to do this for her; it is truly an honor. I'll even be wearing dress shoes! lol... I hope I dont fall... that would be bad!

In 6 weeks life changes, yet again!

Elysia, darlin, if you read this: I love you!



(for some weird reason, this is the only pic I can find of us together, lol... ai me, I love her!)

-Asher
... I cant wait to be an auntie.... heheheheehe...

0 comments: